Sign in to follow this  
tmaertin

SAS Pro unregistering after update

my issue is concerning SAS Pro unregistering itself after updating (registration shows in screenshot 1)

my OS is windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, 4GB RAM running Avira Premium 10, Online Armor and WinPatrol alongside SAS realtime

i did a clean install of 4.36.1006 (transferring my license and running the SAS uninstall utilty to fully uninstall 4.35) i followed the instuctions provided in the SAS support center under this FAQ - http://www.superanti...y.html?faq=76

my issue occurs when i manually update SAS (see screenshot 2). SAS is not updating automatically - i have to click the update button twice (the first time it just flashes and disappears) but the update does go through and apply the second time. as soon as this completes, however, SAS shows the link to register/activate (screenshot 3)

this happens everytime after i update manually. 

besides the FAQ entry above, i have tried making the SAS exe's run as admin (under the compatibility tab) to no avail.

any help here would be appreciated! thanks!

post-11672-12728533932_thumb.jpgpost-11672-127285338735_thumb.jpgpost-11672-127285338086_thumb.jpg

my issue is concerning SAS Pro unregistering itself after updating (registration shows in screenshot 1)

my OS is windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, 4GB RAM running Avira Premium 10, Online Armor and WinPatrol alongside SAS realtime

i did a clean install of 4.36.1006 (transferring my license and running the SAS uninstall utilty to fully uninstall 4.35) i followed the instuctions provided in the SAS support center under this FAQ - http://www.superanti...y.html?faq=76

my issue occurs when i manually update SAS (see screenshot 2). SAS is not updating automatically - i have to click the update button twice (the first time it just flashes and disappears) but the update does go through and apply the second time. as soon as this completes, however, SAS shows the link to register/activate (screenshot 3)

this happens everytime after i update manually. 

besides the FAQ entry above, i have tried making the SAS exe's run as admin (under the compatibility tab) to no avail.

any help here would be appreciated! thanks!

post-11672-12728533932_thumb.jpgpost-11672-127285338735_thumb.jpgpost-11672-127285338086_thumb.jpg

I guess trying to reuse your serial code.

<br />I guess trying to reuse your serial code.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i can reuse my code everytime - but if i try to update again SAS goes right back to register/activate