Jenna Parmer

SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition Autometacally chages to Pro

Hi,

I am trying to Install the SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition , for a long time now without success .. Here is what happens .. I download the SuperAntiSpyware free edition , and start the Installation process everything goes fine a planned.. the SAS Free Edition Icon Appears on Desktop , suddenly on the last screen it asks for the registration key and if i look at the Icon on my desktop it says Pro Edition.

I have tried Installing - Uninstalling the SAS from Control Panel .. I have tried to un0 install it using revo Uninstaller .. Nothing seems to work ... A lil Help here ? anyone ?

Ps: I am on Windows Vista

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am trying to Install the SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition , for a long time now without success .. Here is what happens .. I download the SuperAntiSpyware free edition , and start the Installation process everything goes fine a planned.. the SAS Free Edition Icon Appears on Desktop , suddenly on the last screen it asks for the registration key and if i look at the Icon on my desktop it says Pro Edition.

I have tried Installing - Uninstalling the SAS from Control Panel .. I have tried to un0 install it using revo Uninstaller .. Nothing seems to work ... A lil Help here ? anyone ?

Thanks in advance

What numeric version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you trying to install?

What numeric version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you trying to install?

The Latest one .. the one featured on the home page of the SAS .. SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (7.0MB), Version: 4.36.1006 )

Hi,

I downloaded the SUPERAntiSpyware Uninstaller Assistant , followed the instructions , restarted the computer .. then tried installing the free edition again .. But still getting the same Pro Edition :(

Hi,

I downloaded the SUPERAntiSpyware Uninstaller Assistant , followed the instructions , restarted the computer .. then tried installing the free edition again .. But still getting the same Pro Edition :(

That's really unusual.

At what point does it ask for a key? Does the message say, "Trial version has expired..."?

If all else fails, you can submit a Customer Support Request to resolve the problem:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

If you submit the request, please include a link to this thread.

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Once uninstalled you need to delete everything on your computer that deals with SUPERantispyware then after that try downloading it again.....