Sign in to follow this  
jcarneyjr

Computer reboots when I try to scan

I have been overrun with some Malware and a virus and have been doing everything I can to get rid of them. When SuperAntiSpyware could not do it I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it and it got rid of some but not all of my problem. I think I still have some Trojan Horses which have been detected by Microsoft and Norton but none of them are getting rid of everything and when I reboot I still have some problems including a Norton window that pops up telling me emails couldn't be sent which I didn't send. It is as if someone is using my computer to spam but nothing shows up in my sent email box. I get the Norton messages endlessly.

The guy who advised me to use SuperAntiSpyware in the beginning said to just do a full scan using the portable launcher on my Flash Drive. When I tried to do so it starts the scan and a few minutes into it I get a blue windows screen and the computer reboots. When I try to run it from the computer same thing. The thing that looks funny to me is when I go to Start/programs/Superantispyware it only opens up one choice and instead of having the little bug as an icon it has a blue and white windows type box to click on to start the program.

I would like to uninstall the other programs and run a Full Superantispyware scan but can't get past this issue.

I have been overrun with some Malware and a virus and have been doing everything I can to get rid of them. When SuperAntiSpyware could not do it I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it and it got rid of some but not all of my problem. I think I still have some Trojan Horses which have been detected by Microsoft and Norton but none of them are getting rid of everything and when I reboot I still have some problems including a Norton window that pops up telling me emails couldn't be sent which I didn't send. It is as if someone is using my computer to spam but nothing shows up in my sent email box. I get the Norton messages endlessly.

The guy who advised me to use SuperAntiSpyware in the beginning said to just do a full scan using the portable launcher on my Flash Drive. When I tried to do so it starts the scan and a few minutes into it I get a blue windows screen and the computer reboots. When I try to run it from the computer same thing. The thing that looks funny to me is when I go to Start/programs/Superantispyware it only opens up one choice and instead of having the little bug as an icon it has a blue and white windows type box to click on to start the program.

I would like to uninstall the other programs and run a Full Superantispyware scan but can't get past this issue.

Okay I understand that you have a problem using Superantispyware. Well i recommend downloading the free version of where you have to install if the malware tends to block it try renaming the installer to like something.exe or internethey.exe. Now it should be resolved. if it isnt try downloading avast that can be downloaded from here: http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10019223.html?tag=mncol

Than avast should resolve the problem. if it doesnt remove it try combofix which can be downloaded from here: http://www.combofix.org/

then this should do the job.... if it doesnt fix the issue. please dont hesitate to reply....

Hello.

Try running a complete SAS scan from Safe Mode.

If you get the "Blue Screen Of Death" again, please post what it says.