Sign in to follow this  
metal573

install limit

I have used the free edition for a long time now and i am thinking about buying the pro. but i would like to know how many computers i can install it on. i have 2 of them right now, so could i just buy one and use it for both or do i need 2? and if there is a limit, what if my computer crashes or breaks and i get a new one, could i use the same license?

I have used the free edition for a long time now and i am thinking about buying the pro. but i would like to know how many computers i can install it on. i have 2 of them right now, so could i just buy one and use it for both or do i need 2? and if there is a limit, what if my computer crashes or breaks and i get a new one, could i use the same license?

Hi Metal.

If you purchase SAS Pro with a lifetime subscription, the same key can be used on 2 computers within the household.

If your computer "breaks", then install SAS Pro on the new computer and contact customer support to have your key reset. Following that, you'll be able to activate the program.

If you just want to replace an old but functioning computer that has SAS Pro installed, then transfer the SAS key by going into Preferences>Help>Transfer License Key.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Hi Metal.

If you purchase SAS Pro with a lifetime subscription, the same key can be used on 2 computers within the household.

If your computer "breaks", then install SAS Pro on the new computer and contact customer support to have your key reset. Following that, you'll be able to activate the program.

If you just want to replace an old but functioning computer that has SAS Pro installed, then transfer the SAS key by going into Preferences>Help>Transfer License Key.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, i will be buying it later.