Do I have SuperAntispyware Professional?

I have been using the limited free for home use version of SuperAntispyware. When I ran the program updates this morning I saw that there was a new version out (v3.5 I think). I let the program update and I also saw that there was a special offer (today only) to upgrade to the professional version for $19.95. I took up the offer. I just inserted the registration code to the free version, does this mean that now I have the professional version with a lifetime of updates or do I have to uninstall the free version and download the professional version? Thanks. :?

I have been using the limited free for home use version of SuperAntispyware. When I ran the program updates this morning I saw that there was a new version out (v3.5 I think). I let the program update and I also saw that there was a special offer (today only) to upgrade to the professional version for $19.95. I took up the offer. I just inserted the registration code to the free version, does this mean that now I have the professional version with a lifetime of updates or do I have to uninstall the free version and download the professional version? Thanks. :?

Once you enter the registration code, the Free is the Pro even though the icon on the desktop does not say "Professional" - the real-time, scheduling and automatic updates are activated. There is no need to uninstall and re-install.

Once you enter the registration code, the Free is the Pro. There is no need to uninstall and re-install.

Thanks. :D