hijinx

digital protection

how do i get rid of this **** ? it tricked me and said my flash needed update so i clicked on it, oopsy !

how do i get rid of this **** ? it tricked me and said my flash needed update so i clicked on it, oopsy !

What did the flash update do??

ok when its over its been scanning for 4hours and 50 min, geez it takes for ever!

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 04/18/2010 at 03:57 AM

Application Version : 4.35.1002

Core Rules Database Version : 4818

Trace Rules Database Version: 2630

Scan type : Complete Scan

Total Scan Time : 07:22:32

Memory items scanned : 494

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 5333

Registry threats detected : 0

File items scanned : 93391

File threats detected : 63

Rogue.DigitalProtection

C:\Documents and Settings\one\Start Menu\Programs\Digital Protection

C:\Documents and Settings\one\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Digital Protection.lnk

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Krpytik

C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{7D779B46-C93C-4CDE-9A4D-F6DBB27FF73D}\RP170\A0043727.DLL

Adware.Tracking Cookie

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@ads.pointroll[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@advertising[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@atdmt[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@collective-media[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@content.yieldmanager[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@content.yieldmanager[3].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@doubleclick[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@imrworldwide[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@insightexpressai[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@invitemedia[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@media6degrees[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@pointroll[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\devil22@tribalfusion[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@247realmedia[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@a1.interclick[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@ad.wsod[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@adbrite[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@adecn[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@adinterax[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@ads.bridgetrack[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@ads.pointroll[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@advertising[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@amazonmerchants.122.2o7[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@andomedia[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@apmebf[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@at.atwola[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@atdmt[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@bizrate[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@bs.serving-sys[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@casalemedia[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@cdn4.specificclick[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@collective-media[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@content.yieldmanager[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@content.yieldmanager[3].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@doubleclick[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@imrworldwide[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@insightexpressai[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@interclick[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@invitemedia[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@kanoodle[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@mediaplex[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@msnbc.112.2o7[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@overture[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@pointroll[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@questionmarket[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@revsci[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@serving-sys[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@specificclick[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@specificmedia[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@stat.onestat[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@tacoda[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@trafficmp[1].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@webstats.aetna[2].txt

D:\Users\devil22\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\devil22@yieldmanager[1].txt

It doesn't look like you selected all of the items above and then let SAS quarantine them. I see no statement in the top section of the log that states that it quarantined the items. They are all items that should be quarantined. After the scan is completed, it shows you which items have been detected. Put a checkmark in each of the boxes and then select Quarantine. SAS will then put them in quarantine and they will no longer be active. After quarantining, SAS may request that the system be rebooted. Let it reboot.

Also, I'm looking at a write-up concerning rogue-ware Digital Protection and it looks like SAS did not detect the malicious files and registry keys on this malicious crap. I agree with Seth: Submit a customer service request via the link he provided.

it wasn't finished scanning yet so i 86 everything it picked up then did a system restore ,now im scanning again ,i think it worked i will let you know later today thanks for your helprolleyes.gif