Sign in to follow this  
Mark123

SUPERantispyware pro problem

Ok i made a other topic on this just i bought sas pro... But the name was not attracting attention so i could get help! But like im saying I just bought sas pro with lifetime subscription so when i started the registration i typed in the and it worked then It said I needed to register it so i click on the internet option and nothing poped up then it said Just pro then I restart my labtop then i opened it still said pro then i update then it says lifetime active so please help me out and I thought you get unlimited repairs plus the shortcut still says free edition should i just rename to professional??????? Please reply and thank you!!!!!

Ok i made a other topic on this just i bought sas pro... But the name was not attracting attention so i could get help! But like im saying I just bought sas pro with lifetime subscription so when i started the registration i typed in the and it worked then It said I needed to register it so i click on the internet option and nothing poped up then it said Just pro then I restart my labtop then i opened it still said pro then i update then it says lifetime active so please help me out and I thought you get unlimited repairs plus the shortcut still says free edition youshould i just rename to professional??????? Please reply and thank you!!!!!

Posting multiple posts only wastes time. Please submit a support request here and we can assist you:

https://www.superantispyware.com/createticket.html

What version of SAS does it say you are running?

When you downloaded SAS, did you download the free version or did you download the PRO version?

The PRO version is at the following link.

SAS Professional

If you did use the free version, you should uninstall it and then download/install the Pro version, register and reactivate it.

What version of SAS does it say you are running?

When you downloaded SAS, did you download the free version or did you download the PRO version?

The PRO version is at the following link.

SAS Professional

If you did use the free version, you should uninstall it and then download/install the Pro version, register and reactivate it.

I just renamed the shortcut that was just the problem...

I just renamed the shortcut that was just the problem...

Hi. The image you posted is showing an older version. The current version is 4.35.1002. It needs to be updated. Actually like the previous post suggested, you should uninstall the free version or just uninstall what you have now and reinstall the Pro version from scratch. When I originally installed the Pro version over the Free version I had the same situation that you had. Plus the Add/Remove Programs list showed the Free version instead of the Pro version. I simply uninstalled and then reinstalled the Pro version which fixed everything. I hope I'm not confusing you.

Mark

Hi. The image you posted is showing an older version. The current version is 4.35.1002. It needs to be updated. Actually like the previous post suggested, you should uninstall the free version or just uninstall what you have now and reinstall the Pro version from scratch. When I originally installed the Pro version over the Free version I had the same situation that you had. Plus the Add/Remove Programs list showed the Free version instead of the Pro version. I simply uninstalled and then reinstalled the Pro version which fixed everything. I hope I'm not confusing you.

Mark

Mark, which picture are you looking at? If it is the one I have posted, the version number of V4.90.1054 is not an old version. It is a pre-release version that is currently in testing.

Mark, which picture are you looking at? If it is the one I have posted, the version number of V4.90.1054 is not an old version. It is a pre-release version that is currently in testing.

That wasn't my reply but Im kinda confused what happens when i uninstall the free but installed the pro and the code doesnt work because it has already been used..