Sign in to follow this  
a6fixer

v4.35.1002

I notice the home page shows v4.35.1002 as the latest version, I'm running 4.34.1000. When I manually check for program updates, it says none available. I'm running Win 7 64 bit, does that mean I don't need the updated program or am I doing something wrong here. Thanks for any assistance.

I notice the home page shows v4.35.1002 as the latest version, I'm running 4.34.1000. When I manually check for program updates, it says none available. I'm running Win 7 64 bit, does that mean I don't need the updated program or am I doing something wrong here. Thanks for any assistance.

To update the SAS program version, right click on the SAS icon (in the system tray) and select Check for updates.

I have the exact same scenario. Even trying the right-click way to get to check for updates (as well as under the console) returns that there are no new updates.

It may be a server issue. I recommend that you uninstall V4.35.1000 and then download/install V4.35.1002.

Can somebody from SAS speak to this? I'd prefer to not uninstall and reinstall, and have to reset all my preferences and stuff if I can just be patient for a couple days and SAS can fix this on the server side.

Can somebody from SAS speak to this? I'd prefer to not uninstall and reinstall, and have to reset all my preferences and stuff if I can just be patient for a couple days and SAS can fix this on the server side.

have you seen my post on this same subject? There is an upgrade problem in version 4.34.100 and version 4.35.1000. You need to use their uninstaller and uninstall and put the new version on. This happened to me and my clients on the 32bit one and i am betting it is the same for the 64bit one. This was also confirmed by Superantispyware because i emailed them and they told me so

robin