Sign in to follow this  
Thanapat

Sluggish at start up

When I start my computer super antispyware runs and about 5 minutes to dissapear its logo.What way I can solve this problem?(This problem occur when start super antispyware,as well. :unsure: )

When I start my computer super antispyware runs and about 5 minutes to dissapear its logo.What way I can solve this problem?(This problem occur when start super antispyware,as well. :unsure: )

It sounds as if you are infected, or you are running an old version of SUPERAntiSpyware - what numeric version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you running?

I use version 4.34.1000,I think my computer isn't being infected,as well.I use lifetime subscription,If i change superantispyware's version,Do I have to purchase this?(I think if I have to,I'll continue to use this sluggish version.)

I use version 4.34.1000,I think my computer isn't being infected,as well.I use lifetime subscription,If i change superantispyware's version,Do I have to purchase this?(I think if I have to,I'll continue to use this sluggish version.)

Updates to the newest version is always free with your lifetime license. The newest version is V4.35.1002. My recommendation is that you upgrade. Because you are experiencing an issue at the present time, I recommend that you do the following.

1. Download the special uninstaller assistant from the link below. Save it on your desktop.

https://www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SASUNINST.EXE

2. Close down SuperAntiSpyware completely.

3. Uninstall SAS via Control Panel>Programs and Features(XP=Add and Remove Programs).

4. Reboot

5. Now run SASUNINST.EXE. Another reboot will be required.

6. Do a SEARCH for SuperAntiSpyware on your C: drive. Remove/Delete all FOLDERS that have the name SuperAntiSpyware

7. Download and install the latest version of SAS PRO from the link below.

https://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWARE

- Register and activate the new version.

- Set up all your preferences

- Run a Complete Scan on your system.

8. You can delete the special uninstaller assistant from your desktop if you wish.

I try that siliconman01...2 time and it's still slow (a little faster) but still slow.

What Windows OS (with service pack number) are you running?

How much RAM memory to you have?

Would you please download and install Hijackthis on your system from the link below. Then post a Hijackthis scan log back here. Download the Beta 2.0.3 version.

http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/

Well, you certainly have a enough power and RAM. Plus the startup settings look good.

Can you post the Hijackthis scan log so that we can see what is starting up on your computer on a reboot?

Hehe i turn this off:

jtmdmc.jpg

The same in 4.34.....

Ahhh, yes. First Chance is not available/active on Vista and Windows 7, but it certainly is on XP. Thanks for the "reminder"...I forgot about that one as a possibility. :wink: