Sign in to follow this  
chamajid

MALWARE ruined Windows 7, it does not boot now

Hi,

I had malware, spyware, virus what you would like to call it. I downloaed the free version portable SAS and ran the full scan. And removed the virus. So I thought. It asked me reboot and once I did now it comes to a black screen with mouse pointer. Anyone know how can I undo the repair or fix it. I think it removed the system critical files. I want to know what exact files it removed so I can somehow extract the files from the cd. I have tried the repair my computer option, I cannot reinstall windows 7 as it needs windows to reinstall. Please help! I have Win7 64 bit.

Hi,

I had malware, spyware, virus what you would like to call it. I downloaed the free version portable SAS and ran the full scan. And removed the virus. So I thought. It asked me reboot and once I did now it comes to a black screen with mouse pointer. Anyone know how can I undo the repair or fix it. I think it removed the system critical files. I want to know what exact files it removed so I can somehow extract the files from the cd. I have tried the repair my computer option, I cannot reinstall windows 7 as it needs windows to reinstall. Please help! I have Win7 64 bit.

Unfortunately some of the infections can corrupt Windows installations. Here is a solution for the black screen fix:

http://www.prevx.com/blog/140/Black-Screen-woes-could-affect-millions-on-Windows--Vista-and-XP.html

FYI, I edited your title because SUPERAntiSpyware didn't cause the issue, your MALWARE infection did.