HAN

Limited User question for v. 3.5

Last night I installed the new 3.5 SAS free that now has support for all users, including Limited ones. It seems to be running fine but I did run into something that surprised me. It appears that each account must be individually updated for the latest definitions.

Other security apps I have used that offer multi-user support share the same definition files. So if you update one account, they are all up to date. Is this on the drawing board for SAS? Or do I have something set wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Last night I installed the new 3.5 SAS free that now has support for all users, including Limited ones. It seems to be running fine but I did run into something that surprised me. It appears that each account must be individually updated for the latest definitions.

Other security apps I have used that offer multi-user support share the same definition files. So if you update one account, they are all up to date. Is this on the drawing board for SAS? Or do I have something set wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Currently you will have to update the definitions for each account. That will be addressed in a future version.