Sign in to follow this  
skoop

Update Option

SuperAntiSpyware Professional Lifetime Subscription

Only option for updating now is every eight hours or start of program. Would like to see a new update option added that would give the user the option to update everyday at a time to be specified by the program user.

SuperAntiSpyware Professional Lifetime Subscription

Only option for updating now is every eight hours or start of program. Would like to see a new update option added that would give the user the option to update everyday at a time to be specified by the program user.

Hi Skoop.

For what purpose?

Hi Skoop.

For what purpose?

To allow me to select the update in my computer "slow time" as I find that the update when downloading does slow things down.

To allow me to select the update in my computer "slow time" as I find that the update when downloading does slow things down.

IMO, the update is relatively fast and doesn't affect the performance of a properly running computer. Granted, if you're streaming video you might notice a minor lag for the short period that SAS is updating.

Why not just use the option to check for updates before a scan?

IMO, the update is relatively fast and doesn't affect the performance of a properly running computer. Granted, if you're streaming video you might notice a minor lag for the short period that SAS is updating.

Why not just use the option to check for updates before a scan?

No Problem Seth I have been doing a manual update. This was just a suggestion and maybe "food-for-thought" in future versions

I've got to say I'm very unhappy with the cumbersome and very lengthy download process with SuperAntispyware.

To begin, why does anyone need four or five downloads per day? Nice to have the feeling of being totally up-to-date, but these many is just unnecessary.

Above all, it's the terribly long time drag for the downloads. First a small screen appears, a sliding green scale quickly shows the download.

Worst, it's just getting started! You wait and wait....Like half-a-Minute! And for a second screen. Then a third screen telling you more useless stuff.

This all takes a very long time, it's just crazy, and is easily a horrible feature of this otherwise OK software. Endless waiting!

I've got to say I'm very unhappy with the cumbersome and very lengthy download process with SuperAntispyware.

To begin, why does anyone need four or five downloads per day? Nice to have the feeling of being totally up-to-date, but these many is just unnecessary.

Above all, it's the terribly long time drag for the downloads. First a small screen appears, a sliding green scale quickly shows the download.

Worst, it's just getting started! You wait and wait....Like half-a-Minute! And for a second screen. Then a third screen telling you more useless stuff.

This all takes a very long time, it's just crazy, and is easily a horrible feature of this otherwise OK software. Endless waiting!

Why have multiple updates per day? Because malware comes out every minute, so we do definitions and release them to protect our users.

Very true SAS always updates the complete database. Why can't we have incremental updates like most AVs. Also it would be nice to have more flexible update schedule, SAS updates more than once a day and there is no option to complete a missed schedule. SAS can take the help of windows task manager for scheduling scans and updates.

Guest rayban

Ray Ban sunglasses,Ray Ban sunglasses for men,Discount Ray Ban sunglassesm,cheap Ray Ban sunglasses,Ray Ban sunglasses on sale

Guest rosetta stone

the update is relatively fast and doesn't affect the performance of a properly running computer. Granted, if you're streaming video you might notice a minor lag for the short period that SAS is updating.

:mrgreen::twisted:

Rosetta stone learning software worthy of trust, the effect is very obvious, guarantee our product, progress quickly rosetta stone