billy joe bob

eBlaster detected?

I KNOW I have eBlaster on my computer (family planted :( ) but have no idea how to remove it.

I used to play Navyfield (WW2 navy RPG game blah blah blah) but it WILL NOT work if there is a keylogger on. i would like to know if super antispyware detects and removes eBlaster.

It bugs me just because its there and that I am being denied my favorite game for the last year. and yes negotiations with the parents have not worked... unless you count disabling recording.. but still

I KNOW I have eBlaster on my computer (family planted :( ) but have no idea how to remove it.

I used to play Navyfield (WW2 navy RPG game blah blah blah) but it WILL NOT work if there is a keylogger on. i would like to know if super antispyware detects and removes eBlaster.

It bugs me just because its there and that I am being denied my favorite game for the last year. and yes negotiations with the parents have not worked... unless you count disabling recording.. but still

You can download SUPERAntiSpyware and scan - if it's not detected, we can update our definitions to detect it after we analyze the infection.

i would like to know if super antispyware detects and removes eBlaster.

You can download SUPERAntiSpyware and scan - if it's not detected, we can update our definitions to detect it after we analyze the infection.

The real question being asked here is not one of "infection", but whether or not SUPERAntiSpyware detects and removes commercially available monitoring tools such as the one the billy joe bob asked about, eBlaster, which he said it was installed by his parents.

i would like to know if super antispyware detects and removes eBlaster.

The real question being asked here is not one of "infection", but whether or not SUPERAntiSpyware detects and removes commercially available monitoring tools such as the one the billy joe bob asked about, eBlaster, which he said it was installed by his parents.

I understood the question - we detect many keyloggers and monitoring packages with the "notify/warning" option as some people want them on their systems.With the number of variants and versions of these types of software, it is hard to know if we will fully detect and remove the particular version he is referring to, thus, I suggested he download and if we don't detect it we can update our definitions to detect it. :)