Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rico123

Regarding Real Time

Hi,

What difference is there between "Real Time Protection" in SuperAntiSpyware & SuperAdblocker? From windows task mgr.. I see

SuperAd = 32,000K

SAS = 42,000K

So, with SAS starting with windows & real time protection on, & SAD starting with windows, and no real time protection. I use 74,000K

With real time protection on from SAD I noticed on 32,000K useage. So if SAD's real time protection is equal to SAS, I can save 42,000K by not having SAS start with windows.

Next - SAS 3.4 > 3.5 were improvements made to real time protection?

I've noticed a bit of a slowdown, on some tasks, & am looking to conserve memory useage.

Thanks & Take Care

Rico

I just noticed that SAD uses SAS personal not PRO, so in SAS 3.5 is there any diff btwn personal & pro real time protection?

Hi,

What difference is there between "Real Time Protection" in SuperAntiSpyware & SuperAdblocker? From windows task mgr.. I see

SuperAd = 32,000K

SAS = 42,000K

So, with SAS starting with windows & real time protection on, & SAD starting with windows, and no real time protection. I use 74,000K

With real time protection on from SAD I noticed on 32,000K useage. So if SAD's real time protection is equal to SAS, I can save 42,000K by not having SAS start with windows.

Next - SAS 3.4 > 3.5 were improvements made to real time protection?

I've noticed a bit of a slowdown, on some tasks, & am looking to conserve memory useage.

Thanks & Take Care

Rico

I just noticed that SAD uses SAS personal not PRO, so in SAS 3.5 is there any diff btwn personal & pro real time protection?

The real-time in the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional is optimized for speed. The SUPERAdBlocker version will be updated in the future. I would suggest unchecking the real-time in SUPERAdBlocker and using the real-time in SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.

The amount of memory used is really not relevant as Windows swaps out unused/unaccessed memory so the memory usage won't actually have a direct impact on your overall system performance.