Just want to say awesome Nick

and thanks for all you do for

us web junkies!!

p.s scanning is fast and furious

Just want to say awesome Nick

and thanks for all you do for

us web junkies!!

p.s scanning is fast and furious

You are more than welcome, thanks for your support!

Just for clarity, V4.35.1000 is NOT the x64 version of SAS. From the History info about V4.35.1000:

32/64-bit Users: New blended (32/64) bit installer in April 2010. A single install handles both 32-bit and 64-bit installations/updates!

The version is V4.35.1000. If you are not showing V4.35.1000, I recommend that you go to the SAS download site and obtain this latest version.

Download SAS site

I've sorta got the same problem. It started to do the update to the new version then quit. Wiped out the

main program. So I got the new version from the web-site but it won't install without uninstalling the

previous version. So I got your uninstall from the forum's FAQ. It ran and rebooted my system. Now your

software directory is gone but must have left something in the registry. The new version still won't

install without uninstalling the old version and the uninstaller can't read the MSI to uninstall it.

Any further suggestions?

I did submit this to support but thought that maybe someone else knew of something to do.

I've sorta got the same problem. It started to do the update to the new version then quit. Wiped out the

main program. So I got the new version from the web-site but it won't install without uninstalling the

previous version. So I got your uninstall from the forum's FAQ. It ran and rebooted my system. Now your

software directory is gone but must have left something in the registry. The new version still won't

install without uninstalling the old version and the uninstaller can't read the MSI to uninstall it.

Any further suggestions?

I did submit this to support but thought that maybe someone else knew of something to do.

This should clear up your problem.

1. Download and install the Windows Installer CleanUp utility from the link below.

Windows Installer CleanUp utility

2. Run the Windows Installer Cleanup utility

- Highlight ONLY the SuperAntispyware entry.

- Click on Remove

- Confirm that you want to remove the SAS entry and let it remove it.

- Exit the Windows Installer Cleanup utility.

3. Install the new version of SAS.

will this tool work in windows 7 32bit ?

i do not see it state that on the website

has anyone tried it in windows 7?

robin