Sign in to follow this  
Unhappy Camper

Error Message

This software came highly recommended, but when I went to install, I get an error message telling me that superantisypware.exe is not a valid Win32 app. I am running Windows XP Professional. What's up with this?? I'm just coming off getting slammed with Antivirus XP 2010 that was NOT snagged by McAfee BEFORE it self-installed. Have to completely reinstall Windows on my desktop as nothing executable would run & repair would not work.... AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! :angry: :angry:

This software came highly recommended, but when I went to install, I get an error message telling me that superantisypware.exe is not a valid Win32 app. I am running Windows XP Professional. What's up with this?? I'm just coming off getting slammed with Antivirus XP 2010 that was NOT snagged by McAfee BEFORE it self-installed. Have to completely reinstall Windows on my desktop as nothing executable would run & repair would not work.... AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! :angry: :angry:

"What's up with this" is that you are infected. The error message means that the download is corrupt, try our portable scanner here to get your system under control, then clear your cache and redownload and install:

https://www.superantispyware.com/portable