Sign in to follow this  
Neo

Feature request - not important, but nice to have

Hi

I would like request two, absolutely non-essential, minor features added to SAB

1. an option to turn off SAB temporarily - it should be accessed via the right clicking the SAB logo in the system tray (ie. the right corner of my screen)

Reason:

I sometimes visit sites where i wish to allow pop-ups and holding down the CTRL-button or closing SAB while i visit is just not practical.

2. an option to go straight to this forum - it should be accessed the same way as the one i mentioned on the above.

Reason:

Visiting the official site for SAB doesn't give any impression that there is in fact a forum for SAB !

So silent inhere - almost as a tomb !

Anyway, a little response would sure be nice !

Hi

I would like request two, absolutely non-essential, minor features added to SAB

1. an option to turn off SAB temporarily - it should be accessed via the right clicking the SAB logo in the system tray (ie. the right corner of my screen)

Reason:

I sometimes visit sites where i wish to allow pop-ups and holding down the CTRL-button or closing SAB while i visit is just not practical.

2. an option to go straight to this forum - it should be accessed the same way as the one i mentioned on the above.

Reason:

Visiting the official site for SAB doesn't give any impression that there is in fact a forum for SAB !

We will add both those options :)

Guest herveleger

Select the temporary closure of Audit Office - it should be in the system tray by clicking the right of access SAB Logo,it should be accessed the same way as the one i mentioned on the above

Hi

I've just be visiting the forum for news and information, but there don't seem to be much going on inhere.

So could we please get a news update regarding SAB !

When will a new version be released ?