cube1982

SAS in Context Menu?

I installed SAS on my new laptop with Win7 (64-bit). I tried to scan a single file by right-click on it, but SAS doesn't show up on the context menu. Any thought? Thanks

I installed SAS on my new laptop with Win7 (64-bit). I tried to scan a single file by right-click on it, but SAS doesn't show up on the context menu. Any thought? Thanks

Right click scanning is not available on x64 systems because SAS is not yet fully x64 compatible. A x64 version of SAS is in testing and is supposed to be released this month (March 2010). If you want to install the pre-release version that is x64 compatible, it is available in the forum section "SUPERAntiSpyware Pre-Release 4.90 (32-bit and 64-bit)".

Right click scanning is not available on x64 systems because SAS is not yet fully x64 compatible. A x64 version of SAS is in testing and is supposed to be released this month (March 2010). If you want to install the pre-release version that is x64 compatible, it is available in the forum section "SUPERAntiSpyware Pre-Release 4.90 (32-bit and 64-bit)".

Thanks for the info. I will wait till the release of x64 version.