Sign in to follow this  
ProTruckDriver

New Forum ?

Looks like SAS got a new look on the forum. I had to re-register to get on the forum, my old name is no longer posted. I like the looks of the new forum. Anyways I'd like to say Hi to everyone on the forum.

Hi ProTruckDriver,

Thanks for signing back up again! Unfortunately, some of the users did not convert over correctly -- we apologize for any inconvenience!

Geoff

Looks like SAS got a new look on the forum. I had to re-register to get on the forum, my old name is no longer posted. I like the looks of the new forum. Anyways I'd like to say Hi to everyone on the forum.

Hi, My name is Carol and I just signed on today here. I keep having to put my code in SAS Pro and it gets frustrating. I read the support section on this and know what that says. :) It mentions that this happens on Vista but, I am running Windows 7 32 bit. It is there an update for Win 7 or patch etc.

Thanks.. Carol

Hi, My name is Carol and I just signed on today here. I keep having to put my code in SAS Pro and it gets frustrating. I read the support section on this and know what that says. :) It mentions that this happens on Vista but, I am running Windows 7 32 bit. It is there an update for Win 7 or patch etc.

Thanks.. Carol

Please submit this request here :

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreareticket.html