Sign in to follow this  
zip

My Signature

In my signature I have listed my security products so that if I have a conflict or other problem with SUPERAntiSpyware that someone may recognize or help track down the problem.

One product I have listed is mbam, out of respect to this being SUPERAntiSpyware's forum and mbam being a competitor I will remove mbam from my sig. cheerfully if you would like me to.

It is not uncommon for security programs to conflict.

zip, hello and i think you

will find that leaving it there will not

be a problem here!

most folks use one as on demand and the other resident

In my signature I have listed my security products so that if I have a conflict or other problem with SUPERAntiSpyware that someone may recognize or help track down the problem.

One product I have listed is mbam, out of respect to this being SUPERAntiSpyware's forum and mbam being a competitor I will remove mbam from my sig. cheerfully if you would like me to.

It is not uncommon for security programs to conflict.

None of the products you have listed are "competitors" - we view all other legitimate products as "Allies in the fight against malware" - malware is the enemy, not the other products. You should and must run more than one product, as no single product can, nor ever will, be able to catch everything on a given day!

Hi -

In the MBAM forum many users list SAS as an item in their signature - The 2 programs seem to coexist very well - Several even use the paid versions of both programs - I use the free versions of both and find both are very good -

Thank You - :)