Neo

SAB Version 5.0.1022

Hello

I'm a somewhat happy user of SAB and has been for quite a few years now

The reason for this post is that it has recently come to my attention that:

1. there is a forum for SAB - haven't seen any info about this on the official site for SAB ! (it's not on the front page !)

2. a new version is under way (and has been for a loooong time so it seems !)

Question:

Is the current version of SAB stable and don't contain any nasty bug which will crash my system (Windows 7 Ultimate + IE8)

Hello

I'm a somewhat happy user of SAB and has been for quite a few years now

The reason for this post is that it has recently come to my attention that:

1. there is a forum for SAB - haven't seen any info about this on the official site for SAB ! (it's not on the front page !)

2. a new version is under way (and has been for a loooong time so it seems !)

Question:

Is the current version of SAB stable and don't contain any nasty bug which will crash my system (Windows 7 Ultimate + IE8)

its fine

I wonder why there's no link to this forum on the SAB website?

I've been using 5.0.0.1022 for quite a while now and, when it works, it works well. I do have some issues with it, tho. The simplest is the toolbar. The button that turns blocking on and off only shows that it's been pressed. It would be nice if the label changed to say "On" or "Off" or the icon changed or something. I assume when it's "pressed down" it's blocking ads, but then some still show on some pages - no popups, but flash ads and such.

The most serious is that I can no longer read Google News while SAB is running. No matter how I try to get to the front page, IE8 will crash. The only way to access Google News is to exit SAB, bring up the page, then press that On/Off button on the toolbar and hope it works even tho the red ball icon is no longer in the tray.

Also, I notice that when I clean out my cookies, some cookies are not listed on the left-hand side, yet they still get wiped out. An example is my login to my bank. I can't save it to the right-hand side because it doesn't show on the left, so it gets purged and then I have to go thru a few extra steps the next time I try to access my bank account.

Here's hoping the product gets better. I really don't want to shop yet again for another popup/ad blocker.

~ Nan ~