Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Can't Install The Free Version of SuperAntiSpyware

Hey guys, I just used up my trial of the SuperAntiSpyware Professional. So, I thought of just uninstalling it and installing the Free Version. However, after downloading from the main website, I installed it and guess what happened? The Professional Version installed itself. I went to check my Add or Remove Programs and it stated there SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition. I'm really confused and need anyone's help. By the way, I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2(32-bit)

Hey guys, I just used up my trial of the SuperAntiSpyware Professional. So, I thought of just uninstalling it and installing the Free Version. However, after downloading from the main website, I installed it and guess what happened? The Professional Version installed itself. I went to check my Add or Remove Programs and it stated there SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition. I'm really confused and need anyone's help. By the way, I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2(32-bit)

You will need to run the SUPERAntiSpyware Uninstaller Assistant. Follow the steps on this support page.

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=47 Then reinstall the free version

Greg

No, you don't get it. It doesn't revert back to the Free Edition when the trial ends. It keeps on asking me to activate the product whenever I open/launch it. Pls I don't wanna go back to AdAware. This AntiSpyware software is awesome!

No, you don't get it. It doesn't revert back to the Free Edition when the trial ends. It keeps on asking me to activate the product whenever I open/launch it. Pls I don't wanna go back to AdAware. This AntiSpyware software is awesome!

Greg's suggestion should work.

Have you done that?