Sign in to follow this  
deezo

TrojanAgent/GenNullo(Micro)

When i run a Superantispyware scan the"TrojanAgent/GenNullo(micro)" is found and i remove it. In another scan the same thing shows up. Is this a "false positive" and how do i get it off permanently please.?? :mrgreen:

When i run a Superantispyware scan the"TrojanAgent/GenNullo(micro)" is found and i remove it. In another scan the same thing shows up. Is this a "false positive" and how do i get it off permanently please.?? :mrgreen:

plz send a sample

plz send a sample

"TrojanAgent/GenNullo(micro)" is what turns up in the scan. Next scan showed it was in Program Files> Yahoo install manager so i deleted that folder see how it goes in next. :mrgreen:

Hi deezo.

Please post your latest SAS log for analysis. The log is short and only tells what and how many were scanned. The Trojan didn`t show up again in that scan. As i mentioned previous i found it in Yahoo Install in Program Files and deleted it. :mrgreen:

Hi deezo.

Please post your latest SAS log for analysis.

The log is short and only tells what and how many it scanned. The Trojan wasn`t in that scan. As mentioned previous i found it in program files Yahoo and deleted it

Hi,

FYI, the Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo[Micro] definitions (and many of the other "Nullo" threat detections) find files that have already been disabled and rendered non-executable by some other security software.

If SAS detected such a file on your system, it was already cleaned or disabled by something else.

Geoff