Sign in to follow this  
sg09

Product Update of SAS free

Previously about 1 yr ago, when a product update was releases SAS flagged an alert that 'a new product update is available'. But now I don't see this. It only alerts for backdated definition files. I found this In my windows xp and win7 and my friend's vista.

Previously about 1 yr ago, when a product update was releases SAS flagged an alert that 'a new product update is available'. But now I don't see this. It only alerts for backdated definition files. I found this In my windows xp and win7 and my friend's vista.

I found this In my windows xp and win7 and my friend's vista.

I don't get it.

Are you saying that SAS doesn't request core updates on three computers with three different operating systems?

Impossible.

I don't get it.

Are you saying that SAS doesn't request core updates on three computers with three different operating systems?

Impossible.

Look I updated SAS today and I found that its Core and Trace updated. But program version remains at 4.33.100 while the latest is 4.34.100. I have attached a thumnail for this. Previously SAS notified about Program version update. Now a days for program update it does not give any alert, if I came to know a new program update has been released in filehippo/scanwith/softpedia I had to update the program manually.

This is my problem. It although updates its core, not program version.

post-10964-12668978446_thumb.png