Slam Dunkley

SuperAntispware registration problem

i've bought a registration code for SuperAntispyware but I can't use it because SuperAntispyware won't direct me to the registration code wizard, it only directs me to the activation code wizard, this happened since my friend tried to use a crack on my computer, it's all hard to explain but can anyone please help me

Thank you

If your friend tried to put a crack, uninstall SAS. That should rid the crack, then reinstall SAS, then try again.

no you don't understand, I've fully unistalled it quite a few times but still doesn't work that's why I'm here, maybe if I explain in detail what happened, you might understand me better, that's if you want to listen.

Thanks for trying to help, its my fault for not explaining the situation properly

i've bought a registration code for SuperAntispyware but I can't use it because SuperAntispyware won't direct me to the registration code wizard, it only directs me to the activation code wizard, this happened since my friend tried to use a crack on my computer, it's all hard to explain but can anyone please help me

Thank you

SuperAntispyware I see that you are slow at replying to your customers problems, I had someone who tried to help me, which I am very grateful for, but it should be your job to help me, I should be a priority on your list because I purchased from you.

Please get back to me ASAP

SuperAntispyware I see that you are slow at replying to your customers problems, I had someone who tried to help me, which I am very grateful for, but it should be your job to help me, I should be a priority on your list because I purchased from you.

Please get back to me ASAP

SuperAntiSpyware only has 1 Registration/Activation wizard. As such, you'll need to be much more clear.

Furthermore, you received a reply very promptly, and you're not the only SuperAntiSpyware customer.