Rileybiley

Adware.Vundo/Variant-MSFake

The other day I was on the internet when I read somewhere that "Lady Gaga" died. My girlfriend wanted to know if it was true so we searched it up on Yahoo, I clicked the 2nd link and instantly - "Your system has been infected with malicious malware, running free virus scan now" and it started doing a fake virus scan. I shut my computer off with the button before it could finish, but apparently that wasn't enough. The instant I turned my computer back on, I did a Complete Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware and hoped it would work. For the first time EVER, it didn't. Every time I do a virus scan, it tells me I have [Threat Desription] Adware.Vundo/Variant-MSFake [Detected Items] 13. I would do the virus scan, manage/quarantine the items, reboot the computer and then when I log in and do another virus scan, the same 13 are there just like before. Can anyone please help me? I miss my computer :cry:

Riley

The other day I was on the internet when I read somewhere that "Lady Gaga" died. My girlfriend wanted to know if it was true so we searched it up on Yahoo, I clicked the 2nd link and instantly - "Your system has been infected with malicious malware, running free virus scan now" and it started doing a fake virus scan. I shut my computer off with the button before it could finish, but apparently that wasn't enough. The instant I turned my computer back on, I did a Complete Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware and hoped it would work. For the first time EVER, it didn't. Every time I do a virus scan, it tells me I have [Threat Desription] Adware.Vundo/Variant-MSFake [Detected Items] 13. I would do the virus scan, manage/quarantine the items, reboot the computer and then when I log in and do another virus scan, the same 13 are there just like before. Can anyone please help me? I miss my computer :cry:

Riley

Please post your latest SUPERAntiSpyware scan log here for review. Also, please only post in one topic area for the same problem.