Sign in to follow this  
Guest acluett

What is CD emulation software?

Guest acluett

I just love to play games on my personal computer. Somebody have said be to use CD/DVD emulation software for playing games. I have searched on the internet about CD/DVD emulation software, but I am not getting any clear idea about CD/DVD emulation software. Can anybody give a clear idea about CD/DVD emulation software and also suggest some good CD/DVD emulation software for me to use. If it is possible give a detailed description about CD/DVD emulation software.

With the number of times you type out "CD/DVD emulation software" completely the same, I'm not sure if you're human, but if you are, you'll find it good to know that Virtual CloneDrive is a decent free one to try.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/Virtual-CD-DVD-Rom/Virtual-CloneDrive.shtml

But to use this, you need to have disc image files (most of them ending with .iso), either copied from a CD with CD-burning software or downloaded through most-likely illegitimate means, with which to mount onto the fake CD drive. If you don't have that part covered, then the above software will be of no use to you.