jonemuse

Windows 7 or vista..?

Hi to all

I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?

Hello there,

I have used Vista for 2 years, and 3 months ago I bought Windows 7. Windows 7 is a little quicker and, overall,

there are a few less buttons to push also. Windows 7 has a few new cool features, such as scrolling across the toolbar,

and you can manually (with your fingers on the screen) move pages. I don't use it, but friends of mine who work for a

college and are really busy say that Windows 7 enables them to work with more and quicker if that makes any sense. :P

My overall thoughts- They are both quality, but Windows 7 is a tad bit neater to work with. Chico...

One last note- I did get a virus within 2 weeks of owning the Windows 7, so we will always have that problem once in

a while. Of course SAS figured it out I will add...

I don't think there's any question of which OS is better. Over the last few years I've used XP x86, Vista x64 and now 7 x64.

In order of preference I'd say 7, XP and last Vista.

For me Windows 7 combines the eye candy of Vista and the speed of XP. As XP is reaching the end of it's lifespan I think the obvious choice is Windows 7.

I don't think there's any question of which OS is better. Over the last few years I've used XP x86, Vista x64 and now 7 x64.

In order of preference I'd say 7, XP and last Vista.

For me Windows 7 combines the eye candy of Vista and the speed of XP. As XP is reaching the end of it's lifespan I think the obvious choice is Windows 7.

I totally agree with you!

I could not have said it better.

robin