Sign in to follow this  
sont111

Trojan.DESKAdp.Process

is this a false positive as kaspersky and a-squared show no trojan in that file,this is the file which sas claims to be infected DFRGUI.EXE but when i checked it it belonged to comodo time machine (COMODO Time Machine FSD Filter Driver)here is the report from sas..

Detected Item Description and Information

Listed below is basic information about the detected application/process. This application may not be safe to have on your system.

Summary : Trojan.DESKAdp.Process

Company : Unknown

Description : Trojan.DESKAdp appears in the Windows System folder and is usually under 100K in size. May be related to the Sober Worm.

Threat Level (1-10) : 8

Processes : DESKADP.EXE

FXSAPI.EXE

KBDRU1.EXE

LFPCD11N.EXE

WPDCONNS.EXE

CRYPT32.EXE

DXTRANS.EXE

IEENCODE.EXE

DFRGUI.EXE

anychance of a reply from someone at superantispyware as i still have this file on my computer as to whether its a false positive or not or maybe,do i need to use some other way to get any support for this product,and i have the paid version not the free version.

thanks

anychance of a reply from someone at superantispyware as i still have this file on my computer as to whether its a false positive or not or maybe,do i need to use some other way to get any support for this product,and i have the paid version not the free version.

thanks

upload it to http://www.virustotal.com/