whaywardj

Different Prices for Same Subscription?

When the SAS app notified me recently my subscription had expired and provided a link for me to renew it, the cost for a lifetime subscription was shown as US $19.95, which I paid. Then, having an isssue getting it to update after receiving my renewal code, I go the SAS website for help and notice on the purchase tab that the cost for a lifteime subscription is shown as only US $9.95...ten dollars less than the renewal price I paid.

What's that?

When the SAS app notified me recently my subscription had expired and provided a link for me to renew it, the cost for a lifetime subscription was shown as US $19.95, which I paid. Then, having an isssue getting it to update after receiving my renewal code, I go the SAS website for help and notice on the purchase tab that the cost for a lifteime subscription is shown as only US $9.95...ten dollars less than the renewal price I paid.

What's that?

The $9.95 lifetime option is available at the time of ORIGINAL purchase, it was offered when you purhcased a year ago and you elected to wait to renew. It's an incentive we offer to purchasers.