taylor

Another place to post possible malware

Hi,

Since I can't post in the forum under undetected malware, I guess I'll post the info here. Perhaps there could be another place to post that would just have the malware name and not include a dangerous link that people could infect themselves with. :D

I just wanted you to know that your software is missing a Trojan known as TrojanClicker:Win32/Yabector.gen :oops:

As part of my security protocol, in addition to your software, I run Windows Live OneCare. Of the 5 different antivirus/malware scans I do, the Windows Live program was the only one to pick this Trojan up.

Here's what they say about it

Cheers,

Taylor

Hi,

Since I can't post in the forum under undetected malware, I guess I'll post the info here. Perhaps there could be another place to post that would just have the malware name and not include a dangerous link that people could infect themselves with. :D

I just wanted you to know that your software is missing a Trojan known as TrojanClicker:Win32/Yabector.gen :oops:

As part of my security protocol, in addition to your software, I run Windows Live OneCare. Of the 5 different antivirus/malware scans I do, the Windows Live program was the only one to pick this Trojan up.

Here's what they say about it

Cheers,

Taylor

The name of the threat unfortunately doesn't do anything for us to be able to find out what is being missed. You can submit samples to samples AT superantispyware.com if you have the actual file.

Thank you!