SteveB

Has Windows7 64 bit version been resolved as yet?

Hi everyone,

I have had SAS for a number of years and have had nothing but praise for it, but I would like to be able to use it with Windows 7 64 bit. Does anybody know if any progress been made for this operating system as yet?

There are a number of us x64 users who are waiting for the debut of SAS PRO x64. I suspect the SAS team is busy with the pre-release version of AdBlocker that is in test now. Hopefully we are next in line. :D

It is working fine on my Windows 7 64 bit machine. I use it for a on demand scanner.

Hi everyone,

I have had SAS for a number of years and have had nothing but praise for it, but I would like to be able to use it with Windows 7 64 bit. Does anybody know if any progress been made for this operating system as yet?

Had reply back from SAS, their fix is...

SUPERAntiSpyware.com Replied:

Steve,

Please uninstall using this tool:

https://www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SASUNINST.EXE

Then re-install the current version from our web site and register/activate and you should no longer have the problem.

Hope this help anybody else

I truthfully do not understand the above response. :? SAS and SAS PRO are not yet fully 64-bit compatible. The drivers will not load because they are not compatible, plus there are other features that are not yet functional. Yes, you can scan your system and yes the real-time module runs on 64-bit systems. But until SuperAntispyware releases a 64-bit compatible version, the full capabilities of SAS will remain unattainable on 64-bit computers.

Just further this the last post.

After following the forwarded instructions, I ran a full scan and the scan was still going (not completed) 21hours and 3,520.000 files later. I had to manually stop it. so there is something seriously wrong with this fix.