amberdidi

Startup Folder

Hi,

I put a checkmark in the box " Start SuperAntiSpyware when windows starts" but when I start up my computer or reboot my computer, Windows blocks it from starting up and I have to click on it to allow it to run. Could you please tell me what I do so it starts up auto within windows interference. I have the free version. Thank you.

Windows Vista Home Edition

When SuperAntiSpyware is not running, click on the Vista circle in the bottom left, open all programs, then expand the SuperAntiSpyware folder, Right click on "SuperAntiSpyware Free" and choose "Run as Administrator". When the program opens, make sure it is set to run on startup, then restart the computer.

If that doesn't work, there should be an option to allow it to run on startup when you get that blocked message.

Hi,

Thanks for replying to my post. I tried what you suggested and it doesn't work. Yes there is an option to allow it to run but that really doesn't solve the problem. I think what I should have done was to right click on the (setup file.exe) and clicked "Run as Administator" before I installed it. The maybe that would have worked don't you think? I would appreciate an answer to that suggestion. Thank you.

After my last post I did some research and found the solution so that windows would stop blocking SuperAntiSpware at startup or any other program in Vista. The reason windows is blocking it is because we are running the program as administrator. If you uncheck "run as administrator" and reboot your problem is solved and it starts up along with the rest of your programs and windows no longer blocks it.

Regards