Pauper

Registration Problem

I bought a lifetime license for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.

Even though I've entered the the correct registration code and the software accepted it and it shows registered in the about box, it asks me to register again whenever I boot up or reboot my system :shock:

This sounds like your software firewall is blocking the SAS registration check when the system is booting and SAS starts loading. Check your firewall and make sure that it is not blocking any executables of SAS.

I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 running on Windows 7. I don't have any setting in KIS that seems to be blocking SAS :roll:

If you close down SAS PRO and then restart it, does it still show that you are registered and have an active lifetime license? Also, is the Kaspersky registry protection possibly blocking SAS from registry changes?

It shows registered after registration

9bd6ci.jpg

After close and restart SAS PRO, it went back to trial

14o96w1.jpg

How do I know if kaspersky is blocking SAS from registry change? :shock:

Please try this: (This test should determine if it is the KIS firewall blocking SAS from accessing its registration server).

1. Close down SAS PRO

2. Temporarily disable the KIS firewall

3. Start SAS PRO and register/activate it

4. Close down SAS PRO

5. Restart SAS PRO and see if it is still registered.

6. Restart KIS firewall.

Please do the above quickly so that your system is not running without a firewall but for a short period.

I'm having much the same problem.

I use a hard drive caddy that I use in only 1 computer, I use 3 hard drives, one x64 for normal computing,

one x32for the MSTS Train Simulator and the other is an x64 for Rail Simulator and Rail works, each of those

require their own settings and work better in their own drives, it takes 6 seconds to change a drive.

All are W7.

So, I installed W7 x64 in one drive and installed only the essentials, SASpyware, Outpost Firewall NOD32 and drivers of course, I registered SAS, NOD32 and Outpost..

When all was well with it I activated it. Then I put the x64 version in 2 drives and 0ne x32 in another drive and I installed the relevant programs in each drive, then as I went from 1 drive to another I had to re-register SAS for each of the drives, I have now run out of my allocated registrations. I have had a popup to register one of the drives again for the third time just yesterday.

I have never had this problem since I got SAS some time ago - years.

So far, the other 2 drives are not requiring re-activated. I'm lost as to what to do, has anyone any ideas please.

Any help very gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

hello

my SAS also won't register anymore. Tried everything, uninstalling, disabling security software. I dont have any antivirus installed or firewall.

I use Windows 7 Premium Dutch.

It registers and when i open SAS again, it says again trial version..

Any help please.....i tried already steps above... nothing works.

Thnx