lankyknave

Updating SuperantiSpyware Pro

I received an Update notice, when updating the download only goes part of the way twice, then says the update is complete but the program is still the same as before the update ver4.30.1004

I downloaded the full program from your website ver 4.31.1000 but it was still same as the one on my computer ver.4.30.1004

I received an Update notice, when updating the download only goes part of the way twice, then says the update is complete but the program is still the same as before the update ver4.30.1004

I downloaded the full program from your website ver 4.31.1000 but it was still same as the one on my computer ver.4.30.1004

Did you uninstall and re-install?

Same issue but differnt,

1. Can't use superantispyware to update, it simply hangs ( gave up after 30mins) and have to use taskbar to kill it.

2. "I downloaded the full program from your website ",,,,

Yes,, still today, if Im downloading the pro-version, the file downloaded IS ver.4.30.1004, so it doesn't have anything to do with uninstalling / rebooting /reinstalling

since it's the same version getting downloaded.

Going to;

https://www.superantispyware.com/d ... arePro.exe

it states; 4.31.1000, but the file beeing downloaded states; 4.30.1004

Hi I did uninstall & reinstall but it made no difference, but I downloaded the right version from FileHippo.com & everything is o.k. The only difference is it is the free version but the activation code works fine.

The following two IPs are not delving out the latest version of SAS PRO V4.31.1000.

United States Dallas Theplanet.com Internet Services Inc