amberdidi

Purchasing Question

Hi,

I am thinking about upgrading to SuperAntiSpyware Professional but I have two questions. Please answer them for me, it will be well appreciated. First: Do I uninstall the free version I have and install the Professioanal version fresh? Second: Since I have Vista 64-bit, should I wait until a version that supports 64-bit is ready. I don`t mind waitng becuase I have full intentions of upgrading even if you think I should wait. Thank you.

you should uninstall the free version first and you should wait for the 64bit version when it comes out if that is what you are running on vista

robin

Hi,

I am thinking about upgrading to SuperAntiSpyware Professional but I have two questions. Please answer them for me, it will be well appreciated. First: Do I uninstall the free version I have and install the Professioanal version fresh? Second: Since I have Vista 64-bit, should I wait until a version that supports 64-bit is ready. I don`t mind waitng becuase I have full intentions of upgrading even if you think I should wait. Thank you.

You do not need to uninstall the Free Edition to upgrade to the Professional - once activated the Free Edition becomes the Professional. You don't have to wait, that is your choice.