alhazred

Superadblocker and Superantispyware

Hi, I have Superantispyware Pro and am thinking of purchasing Superadblocker. Does Superadblocker come in a non Superantispyware integrated version? Also, If it doesn't I am aware that you can disable the Antispy option in SAB but what I am worried about is the Spyware database of SAB taking up hard drive space when I already have SAS Pro database to keep me protected? I.e, Would I be able to delete the Spyware database folder on SAB as I obviously don't want two folders with the same definitions? Any thoughts, thanks.

Hi, I have Superantispyware Pro and am thinking of purchasing Superadblocker. Does Superadblocker come in a non Superantispyware integrated version? Also, If it doesn't I am aware that you can disable the Antispy option in SAB but what I am worried about is the Spyware database of SAB taking up hard drive space when I already have SAS Pro database to keep me protected? I.e, Would I be able to delete the Spyware database folder on SAB as I obviously don't want two folders with the same definitions? Any thoughts, thanks.

Yes, the new 5.0 version (currently in pre-release) does not have SAS integrated.

Yes, the new 5.0 version (currently in pre-release) does not have SAS integrated.

To administrators:

Would you please provide the link to SUPERAdblocker pre-release 5.0 as the link elsewhere in forums is defective as it is only partially underlined.

Thanks

Guest priya

SUPERAntiSpyware.com provides free, unlimited technical support for all of our products via e-mail. Typically your question will be answered within a 24 hour period. We offer a 30-day unconditional 100% money back guarantee on our products. All our products feature a free trial period so you can try our products prior to purchasing and purchase with confidence that the product will function as you would expect.

Life Cover | Life Insurance