sOulbAit

Facebook and SUPERAdBlocker

HI Guys:

While using Facebook, I have been coming onto some minor problems. SuperAdBlocker does a good job at blocking the ads, no problem there. The problems I am having is from diffrent areas in Facebook, sometimes I try to enter a post and the post button does not come up, sometime I do get the post button, but when I click on it, it will not operate. Sometimes I can click on some of the other selections (clickable items) on the Facebook page and they will not work. I like the Hatching's game they have on there and also have the same problems within that section of Facebook.

I have added both http://www.facebook.com and http://www.app.facebook.com to the add management "allow site" and allowed all adds, this did not help. This is happening to both of my computers. I have rebooted after any changes and did not help.

I have turned off SUPERAdBlocker and went back into Facebook and all works OK, also the Hatchings app wooks to. Soon as I reinable SUPERAdBlocker, the problems return.

This seems to be the only page I am having this type of problem on (Facebook). Other pages on the web work great with SUPERAdBlocker.

I have no problems with Twitter.

Have a great day guys.

sOulbAit

Windows 7 - Internet Explorer 8 - SAB 1020

This may not be due to SuperAdBlocker. If you are using IE8, I would suspect it first, if not it may be a Facebook issue. I too have been experiencing this for the last couple of months and have not had SuperAdBlocker installed until today.

This may not be due to SuperAdBlocker. If you are using IE8, I would suspect it first, if not it may be a Facebook issue. I too have been experiencing this for the last couple of months and have not had SuperAdBlocker installed until today.

We have been unable to reproduce any Facebook "problems" with SUPERAdBlocker - either with IE8 or IE7, or Firefox.

Hi Guys:

I am still haveing problems with facebook and a few other sites.

Here is an email I received today from another ad blocking program (which I had tried out a few months ago). I will not mention the name on this site. But here is the message I received:

Today we've made available (****) v4.81, which includes several important bug fixes over v4.8. These fixes include problems that recently began affecting Facebook.com, Google.com, and some other major sites, so this is a highly recommended update.

Seems like they were also having problems with Facebook and probably some of the other major sites that was giving me a fit.

SUPERAntiSpy, If there is anything I can do to help out, please feel free to message me and I will try to be more specific on what is happening.

Thank you so much and keep up the fantastic work. (Your program has them all beat) :)

sOulbAit

Sounds like a similar problem I get with a couple of the Javascript pop up windows on Ancestry.com.

The site is in my allowed list & the pop-ups appear but cannot be clicked & can't be closed.

Same with their dropdown announcement messages - they can't be closed either.

Exit Superadblocker & they work fine again.

Strange thing is that it's some but not all pop ups that don't register clicks.

Other pop ups on the site work fine.

Fruitcake

Hi Guys:

Have not been having too many problems with facebook lately, just minor. Not sure what has changed. Maybe facebook has made more changes.

Thanks Guys and have a great weekend.

sOulbAit