robinb9

now this is totally wierd

I just installed superantispyware pro trial on a windows 7 home premim laptop 32bit

it installed fine

there are two administrator user accounts

i went on the second one to set up superantispyware pro and that one on the desktop says superantispyware pro but when opening it- it says it is the free version. I downloaded this from your website.

Explain what is going on and how do i fix this?

i am going to try to uninstall it with your uninstaller and reinstall it and see what happens

robin

ok i uninstalled it on the administrator side that stated it was free. then i reinstalled it on the same side and now both sides say pro.

I plan to do this on another computer in the next few days- also running windows 7 32 bit home preimium. that computer is scheduled to be here on the 17th and by the 19th I should be installing the pro. I will let you know if it does it again because if it does (and again i only am seeing this on windows 7 because i have so many clients on the pro on both admin accounts on xp and vista and i have never seen this happen) this would need to be looked into also.

robin

Keep us posted. We have a new technology release coming out that should eliminate these problems - no need to say "this needs looked into" on each post - we take all concerns seriously and investigate all issues.

Keep us posted. We have a new technology release coming out that should eliminate these problems - no need to say "this needs looked into" on each post - we take all concerns seriously and investigate all issues.

OK I will let you know when i get the other computer and put the Pro on it since this computer will have 2 administrator accounts also.

thanks a bunch, nick

robin