dan633

Alfa Anti Virus

Shortly after updating the Firefox Browser I got a full page pop-up to get Alfa Anti Virus. To back out without tripping a download I closed the application via the Task Manager. Closing it resulted in closing all the tabs that were open. I scanned for virus and Malware with SuperAntiSpyware Professional and other products. Nothing was found. Lucky I suppose. Is there probably something lurking because I got that pop-up? Should I check for anything in particular in the registry or elsewhere?

For customer service: ALL contact links to you are either invalid or bounce back with the same page. Regular links will go through, but all to a personnel are refused. Is there really a "Customer Support" for paid subscriptions?

Shortly after updating the Firefox Browser I got a full page pop-up to get Alfa Anti Virus. To back out without tripping a download I closed the application via the Task Manager. Closing it resulted in closing all the tabs that were open. I scanned for virus and Malware with SuperAntiSpyware Professional and other products. Nothing was found. Lucky I suppose. Is there probably something lurking because I got that pop-up? Should I check for anything in particular in the registry or elsewhere?

For customer service: ALL contact links to you are either invalid or bounce back with the same page. Regular links will go through, but all to a personnel are refused. Is there really a "Customer Support" for paid subscriptions?

Of course there is, right here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

Thank You, Email Address is noted.

Since no reply to original question, should I copy/paste it to a support request rather than check here for an answer?

Thank You, Email Address is noted.

Since no reply to original question, should I copy/paste it to a support request rather than check here for an answer?

If you closed things down and nothing was found on the scan, you are likley clean.