djstu45

Registration Upgrade..

Submitted a ticket about 12 hours ago with no response yet and not sure how long the promotion for the pro lifetime updates version is going to be going on, so here it goes.

Basically ordered the $10 pro version thinking it had lifetime updates. Upon entering the key and updating, I was baffled to see that it expires ~1yr. When i goto the purchase page, I no longer see 'add lifetime for 9.99' anymore. So my question is, do I ask for a refund and get the lifetime pro for 19.95 or is there a way I can just keep my existing code and have it updated to the lifetime version (obviously after paying)

thanks again

djstu45

Submitted a ticket about 12 hours ago with no response yet and not sure how long the promotion for the pro lifetime updates version is going to be going on, so here it goes.

Basically ordered the $10 pro version thinking it had lifetime updates. Upon entering the key and updating, I was baffled to see that it expires ~1yr. When i goto the purchase page, I no longer see 'add lifetime for 9.99' anymore. So my question is, do I ask for a refund and get the lifetime pro for 19.95 or is there a way I can just keep my existing code and have it updated to the lifetime version (obviously after paying)

thanks again

djstu45

What is your CSR (ticket number) - we can assist you and yes we can add the lifetime for the reduced price.