sOulbAit

SAS Fails To Start

Hi Guys:

Me again. While working on my problem with SUPERAdBlocker (latest Version), I came up with some errors on my SUPERAntiSpyware.

Looking in the event viewer I noticed the following errors after starting SUPERAntiSpyware (latest version):

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

The SASKUTIL service failed to start due to the following error:

This driver has been blocked from loading

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

The SASDIFSV service failed to start due to the following error:

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

The SASENUM service failed to start due to the following error:

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

The SASKUTIL service failed to start due to the following error:

These are the error logs I get, durning startup of SAS. All times match.

I do not have this problem on my laptop, only my desktop.

The only diffrence is the desktop is 64 bit and the laptop is 32.

Both are Windows 7, Internet explorer 8 and I try to keep all the sam programs on each of the computers. Also running in Admin mode, UAC I have turned off.

The SAS icon is showing in the lower right corner of the screen and I do not get any on-screen warnings that says this program had problems, other then the ones that I can find in the event viewer.

Looks like it is working perfectly, but the event logs say otherwise. Is this program working? or is it I think it is working and it is really not.

Thanks Guys and if you need any other info, please feel free to let me know.

Have a great day

sOulbAit