alhazred

Superantispyware Pro's real-time protection

Hello, I was recovering my computer to an earlier date so thought I would test Superantispyware Pro's real-time protection as I have never seen it in action before. I deliberately installed the XXX toolbar. Superantispyware indeed blocked it but when I looked on the information it gave me I found the flagged file was present in my folders. Do I take it that even though the malign file is present, Superantispyware has still blocked it from memory/processes or doing anything bad?

Hello, I was recovering my computer to an earlier date so thought I would test Superantispyware Pro's real-time protection as I have never seen it in action before. I deliberately installed the XXX toolbar. Superantispyware indeed blocked it but when I looked on the information it gave me I found the flagged file was present in my folders. Do I take it that even though the malign file is present, Superantispyware has still blocked it from memory/processes or doing anything bad?

That is correct.

Thanks. When I performed the scan with Superantispyware after it also deleted the malign file. Excellent product!