tupelo20

Can the update check be done on the background?

I find it annoying when SAS starts checking for updates it pushes itself to the foreground although it is an automated process.

For instance, I'm in the middle of multiplayer match on internet, when SAS decides for update check.

My game screen minimalizes and I see an update check bar, nice but not what I want when running an other application full screen.

Same as watching a movie.

Don't get me wrong I love the product it elimates all spyware arround. But the update issue is making me uncheck the updates box.

What in my opnion should not be a wise option but neccesary.

Running on Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

(edited typo's)

I find it annoying when SAS starts checking for updates it pushes itself to the foreground although it is an automated process.

For instance, I'm in the middle of multiplayer match on internet, when SAS decides for update check.

My game screen minimalizes and I see an update check bar, nice but not what I want when running an other application full screen.

Same as watching a movie.

Don't get me wrong I love the product it elimates all spyware arround. But the update issue is making me uncheck the updates box.

What in my opnion should not be a wise option but neccesary.

Running on Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

(edited typo's)

Nothing should be displayed on the screen unless you manually elect to download.