sOulbAit

SuperAdBlocker and Windows 7 Release

Hi Guys:

Just checking to see if a new release of SuperAdBlocker will be coming out before Windows 7 is released?

I still have Vista and running Internet Explorer 7 just so I can keep using the current SuperAdBlocker 4.6. (This is the best program out there for blocking ads).

I was also thinking about getting the new Gateway laptop with Windows 7. I will not buy it until there is a new compatable version of SuperAdBlocker.

Thanks guys and keep up the fantastic work.

sOulbAit

I've been waiting like forever for an update of superadblocker. But I've lost all hope, and I don't think we can expect an update anytime soon. Honestly speaking, I think superadblocker has been discontinued since there hasn't been an update in more then 2 years! And since Ad Muncher (www.admuncher.com) is now fully compatible with Windows 7, IE8 and Firefox 3.5x I've switched to that.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I went and installed the trial version of Ad Muncher and it seems to be pretty good.

I am a little dissapointed with SuperAdBlocker as I bought 3 liences for three computers and now I can not use it on any of the three. Now that they have windows 7 on them.

SuperAdBlocker, I know you say you are working on a new release, but can you please tell me when it will be out, or if you have discontinued it. If it is no longer going to be updated, I will put my money out for Ad Muncher, but I do not want to spend my money if you truly are going to release a new version. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO RELEASE A NEW VERSION.

Thank you very much.

sOulbAit

Thank you so much for the info. Please let me know where I can get the prerelease if possible.

Thanks again, Yall are the best.

sOulbAit

When the new release for Windows 7 compatibility is available, could you post it on a new page so it will be east to find? Thanks Tons, Chico... :lol:

When the new release for Windows 7 compatibility is available, could you post it on a new page so it will be east to find? Thanks Tons, Chico... :lol:

Yes, we are setting up a sub-forum for SUPERAdBlocker.

Yes, we are setting up a sub-forum for SUPERAdBlocker.

See why I am a Lifetime customer. You people DO cater and care about others. SAS RULES!!!

Hi Guys:

Thank you very very much for the link to the new SuperAdBlocker.

I downloaded the new SuperAdBlocker and the uninstall program.

Ran the uninstall program and rebooted. Installed the new SuperAdBlocker and all went well. Added my code and registered it.

I am now testing it to see how it goes... So far all is working perfect.

Glad to see that you took out the SuperAntiSpyware out of it. Now it is a smaller and more efficient program. Hats off to you on this great program.

One thing I saw for the first time was my Norton Internet Security 2010, it popped up with a screen and said, I was one of the first Norton Internet Security users to install this program. It recomended me to wait untill other have tried it. hehehhehehehe

Thanks again for releasing this program. This is one program I can not live without.

Yall are super. Thanks

sOulbAit

Works well except it freezes titantv.com even when I have the site in my allow/manage list.

If i remember right, i heard 1 year ago or so, that you would combine both the adblocker and SAS into one, when will that one be ready?

If i remember right, i heard 1 year ago or so, that you would combine both the adblocker and SAS into one, when will that one be ready?

Actually we stated we were making them two individual products which we have done. SUPERAntiSpyware started life in SUPERAdBlocker, but they are different products and should be kept as such - that way users can choose what they want to run, one of them or both.

Works well except it freezes titantv.com even when I have the site in my allow/manage list.

Which browser?

I'm using IE8 With Windows Vista. It seems to be working correctly in Firefox 3.5.5 when I tried the site.

I just installed SAB on my Win7 box using IE8 but when I right click on a web picture to block it, I get "SuperAdBlocker BHO Not Installed". I did uninstall a previous version using the uninstall tool on your website.

I just installed SAB on my Win7 box using IE8 but when I right click on a web picture to block it, I get "SuperAdBlocker BHO Not Installed". I did uninstall a previous version using the uninstall tool on your website.

What site does this happen on?

What site does this happen on?

Happens on any site I try to block a picture.

Have you rebooted since you installed SAB? If not, please do so and let us know if you are still having the problem.

Thanks

Don

Have you rebooted since you installed SAB? If not, please do so and let us know if you are still having the problem.

Thanks

Don

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I have rebooted several times since installation. I also just noticed that there doesn't seem to be a right click menu option to block pictures in Firefox. Perhaps the install got corrupted?

Thanks

Don

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I have rebooted several times since installation. I also just noticed that there doesn't seem to be a right click menu option to block pictures in Firefox. Perhaps the install got corrupted?

We have not provided thast support in Firefox (yet) - we are testing it in house now.

Thanks

Don

We have not provided thast support in Firefox (yet) - we are testing it in house now.

Ok...thanks. I have completely uninstalled SAB in preparation to re-installing. Are there any registry/file locations that need to be removed? I've used Autoruns, CCleaner and a registry cleaner to remove any residual traces I could find. Anything else come to mind?