siliconman01

Pre-Rel V4.29.1004 Running okay on Vista

Pre-Release V4.29.1004 appears to be running/scanning okay on Vista SP2 x64 and x86 Business (with the noted/known limitations of x64 incompatibilities.)

There is a minor GUI bug on Preferences>Updates>Definition Updates Reminder. The up/down arrows give the reverse response to what is the expected norm. Reported as a CSR.

Pre-Release V4.29.1004 appears to be running/scanning okay on Vista SP2 x64 and x86 Business (with the noted/known limitations of x64 incompatibilities.)

There is a minor GUI bug on Preferences>Updates>Definition Updates Reminder. The up/down arrows give the reverse response to what is the expected norm. Reported as a CSR.

Thank you! The arrows haven't changed, so that's odd. It may have always been that way.

now that it has been released how come on some xp pro computers it needs a reboot and on some it doesn't ask for it. (i am rebooting anyway)

robin

now that it has been released how come on some xp pro computers it needs a reboot and on some it doesn't ask for it. (i am rebooting anyway)

robin

It depends on which components need to be updated on the specific installation.

robin

It depends on which components need to be updated on the specific installation.

but isn't the same components being updated on each machine?

it goes from the prior version to the newer version.

I am confused please explain

robin