jack kargan

How do I get "support" instead of "form" answers?

I was given a registration code that does not work.

I have emailed their support with a copy of my confirmation with the registration I was given.

Despite my telling them that the code they gave me does not register, the idiots send me back a copy of the same confirmation w/code that I sent them.

How do you get these morons to READ an email? How do I reach these cretins in order to get what I paid for?

Or is this one of those fly-by-night deals run by one fool who couldn't care less once he gets the money?

Jack, I too get frustrated by the inconsistency of SAS responsiveness. However, you're hardly endearing yourself to them by name calling. I would try once more by simply stating your case and awaiting a response. Good luck.

The name I'm using in this forum is not the name with which I purchased SAS.

The support link you finally did supply - instead of the limited support options on the other page, should have been posted prominently on your "support" page.

Little infuriates me more than "support" people who don't read emails but simply send out a "canned" reply. If the person who answered my email would have READ it, they would have seen that there was a problem with the registration as it was sent to me. Simply sending me another copy of the same registration I had emailed was ridiculous. It was clear no one really read my email, but lightly skimmed it's first line or so.

I will now contact you via the new support link. (As for my attitude, it got me the attention I should have gotten with the first private email.)

Joe Kargan

The name I'm using in this forum is not the name with which I purchased SAS.

The support link you finally did supply - instead of the limited support options on the other page, should have been posted prominently on your "support" page.

Little infuriates me more than "support" people who don't read emails but simply send out a "canned" reply. If the person who answered my email would have READ it, they would have seen that there was a problem with the registration as it was sent to me. Simply sending me another copy of the same registration I had emailed was ridiculous. It was clear no one really read my email, but lightly skimmed it's first line or so.

I will now contact you via the new support link. (As for my attitude, it got me the attention I should have gotten with the first private email.)

Joe Kargan

Joe - that link is at the bottom of our support page with a giant button entitled "Customer Support Request". Sending us a random e-mail to an unknown account is not the way to get assistance. We have a support center to help.

We look forward to assisting you and finding out what the actual issue is so we can help resolve it!

It's sad that people think that this kind of behaviour gets them the help they want. Too many people have tried this on with me personally in my own store only to be shown the door and to be told that they need to 'read' before 'speaking'.

I'm glad this was sorted out for you in this case.

Insomnai