mrgigabyte

buying pro version

hi all i was wondering i have two computers and i want to buy the pro version when getting it i understand that i need to purchase Additional Copy but do i need to purchase a second LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION or is one good for both thanks

ps i notice after reading more i see that nick saids one lifetime will do for the two machines for someone else that ask that if you could anwser and tell me if i would get the same deal i would like to buy after getting anwser thanks

hi all i was wondering i have two computers and i want to buy the pro version when getting it i understand that i need to purchase Additional Copy but do i need to purchase a second LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION or is one good for both thanks

ps i notice after reading more i see that nick saids one lifetime will do for the two machines for someone else that ask that if you could anwser and tell me if i would get the same deal i would like to buy after getting anwser thanks

Hello - I can offer you the same deal as it is the holiday season :)

thanks superantispyware i am all set up now on both machines paid for it after your answer i needed a replacement for spysweeper and have been reading forums about your product and was very happy with your free version that i wanted to have your paid version been reading lots of pos about it thanks for everything and everyone have a great hoiladay 8)

I put my freebie of S-A-S up against a comparable unit with Pro V3.4.1000 and there is zilch chance of the freebie comming close to the detection and speed of Pro - WOW!

Hi Nick,

Does it mean that previously purchased lifetime license is good for two computers by default, or only under special conditions or promotional purchase? I have a life-time license for Pro but the receipt didn't mention about one license for 2 computers when I purchase it. I am confused. :?: Does 2 machines mean 1 desktop and one notebook?

Hi Nick,

Does it mean that previously purchased lifetime license is good for two computers by default, or only under special conditions or promotional purchase? I have a life-time license for Pro but the receipt didn't mention about one license for 2 computers when I purchase it. I am confused. :?: Does 2 machines mean 1 desktop and one notebook?

A single code (with our without lifetime) can be used on 2 computers at the same time, such as a desktop and laptop.