Sign in to follow this  
Armagettinit

New & Happy Customer

Well as i have said, i had just bought a new dell laptop,when i came home and one of my girls told me there was something wrong..well i am thinking ok..lol..it's only 2 days old wut could it be...well somewhere they had aquired a win32/renos.jm trojan among 2 other downloaders and a backdoor thing...now i am to up on this stuff so i got to doing some research on these things and found the SuperAntiSpyware Professional removal tool...i downloaded it and started my "new" laptop in safe mode instaslled then ran the SAS well that was the best thing i have done so i went to the website and purchased it and have since then sent 5 friends to get it, 3 of which have bought it.....so i have to say.. Thank you to the staff here for the lifetime membership and all your help. i chat on mirc in a few places and will be advertising for ya'll

Thanks,

Perry a.k.a. Armageddon

http://www.chatsensations.com

#shyne

Yep I have done the same thing, if you have anyone who wants to check out the review of SAS send them to my site!!

ok will do :D this product has really done wonders for me.....i look at the diff posts and see where some say it has slowed them down and other things but as far as i can see no slower here....i try to keep a clean machine i even got rid of some programs which i'll never use ... i have no problems with SAS..i'll be and will continue to Advertise for this product. let me know when new products from them come out..lol...

Thanks,

Perry .. A.K.A. .. Armageddon