Seth

Quick VS Full Scan / Home Page Protection.

Well, I've been testing and recommending SAS to all my customers and the program continues to impress me. A couple of questions though:

1) If Home Page Protection is enabled in the free version, but SAS is disabled from startup, then HPP will not function as there is no SAS running process. Correct?

2) Can you elaborate on the Quick VS Full scan? In my tests, I don't recall the full scan finding any malware entries that the quick scan didn't.

Thanks!

Well, I've been testing and recommending SAS to all my customers and the program continues to impress me. A couple of questions though:

1) If Home Page Protection is enabled in the free version, but SAS is disabled from startup, then HPP will not function as there is no SAS running process. Correct?

2) Can you elaborate on the Quick VS Full scan? In my tests, I don't recall the full scan finding any malware entries that the quick scan didn't.

Thanks!

@Seth - Yes, SUPERAntiSpyware.exe must be running in order to have the Home Page Protection active/functional.

The complete scan will scan the cache/temp files, etc. where the quick scan won't scan those - the quick will still nail anything running or pointed to anywhere, so in "real" infections, it usually does the job :)